Fri, May 20|
Kickball With Our Sons
It's time for the first-ever mom & son WLE kickball event. Get ready for some competitive fun–complete with pizza, festive team socks & more! Every adult & student need to purchase a ticket by May 2nd (firm deadline).
Time & Location
May 20, 2022, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Westlake Village, 1571 E Potrero Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91361, USA
About the event
Welcome to WLE's first-ever Kickball with Our Sons event! The event will run 4-8pm (depending on # of attendees). Each player & mom/chaperone will play in ONE game. We plan to have younger boys play during the first 1/2 of the event, followed by the older ones. You'll receive an email with your game time & team details on May 6th.
Other things to note:
- Kids will be put on teams based on grades–the goal is to play with peers & make new friends!
- If you want to put siblings together, this means that one of them will NOT be on a team with kids in their grade.
- Teams will have 20 players (10 boys & 10 moms/adult chaperones).
- Everyone with a ticket will get sports socks in their team color.
- Adults can play & will be assigned key roles (coach, scorekeeper, etc.). Feel free to swap roles as you see fit.
- Each ticket includes a slice of cheese pizza, juice & popcorn–bring your own water bottle!
- Coaches will be randomly assigned & notified via email. We'll provide instructions too. Don't worry-it'll be fun!
- You are not required to be at the field for the entire event time period. Just be there for your game.
- Each field will have a volunteer umpire. If your spouse or a teenage silbing wants to help, let us know.
Event Entry Ticket
+$0.38 service fee
Each player and mom/chaperone needs to purchase a ticket.
+$0.38 service fee0