Fri, Apr 28|
Kickball With Our Sons--It's Time to Kick It!
The 2nd annual Kickball event is here! Get ready for lots of fun (this isn't meant to be uber competitive)–complete with pizza, snacks, festive team socks & more! Every adult & student need to purchase a ticket by April 8th (firm deadline).
Time & Location
Apr 28, 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Baseball Fields, 1571 E Potrero Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91361, USA
About the event
Who is ready to kick it?! Here's what you need to know...
- This event is the complement to the Daughter Dance. In most cases moms will attend, but any adult chaperone is welcome.
- Games are split into 3 times. TK/K/1st play first, then 2nd & 3rd, and then 4th & 5th.
- Kids will be put on teams based on grades–the goal is to play with peers & make new friends! (No team requests.)
- If you have 2 kids playing in the same time slot, you can choose to have both boys play on the same team, you can bring a 2nd chaperone free of cost to play with one of the boys, or you can float between games.
- You only need to stay for your 1.5 time slot.
- Each ticket includes cheese pizza, Gatorade, popcorn, a popsicle & socks–bring your own water bottle!
- Please be mindful of the ticket purchase deadline so that we can order the right quanity of fun socks!
- Each field needs a volunteer umpire. If your spouse or a teenage sibling wants to help, let us know. We will be VERY thankful!